David,

Here’s the website for the ‘fossil fuel non-proliferation treaty’. Individuals
and organizations can sign on in support of its provisions.

https://fossilfueltreaty.org/

It’s the closest I’m aware of to what you’re recommending.

Herb

Herb Simmens
Author A Climate Vocabulary of the Future
@herbsimmens