I think it would be extremely important that we do not repeat that bad press of people who do not understand the urgency or do not want to understand the urgency.  People have different approaches to try to safe humanity. Some speak and write a lot, some demonstrate, some glue themselves. We need all of them. And we all need to stand up together and defend our backs against the majority of stupidity.

I think it is awful, not timely and not understandable when climate scientists repeat the bad press against the last generation. I though you understood the urgency, no?

Actually, here in Germany the press is becoming more and more positive. People don´t like it, but they start to understand.

They don´t need to be liked. They need to be understood. And they need the focus on the urgency. If people like you just repeat the bad press, then of course things look quite dire for their movement. Do you want that?

Maiken