---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Benjamin Sovacool <benjami...@btech.au.dk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024, 15:07
Subject: New groundbreaking papers on the social and public perceptions of
solar geoengineering

Dear all,

I am thrilled to share with you two flagship studies from our ERC grant
GENIE <https://genie.ece.iiasa.ac.at/>, led by my talented colleague Dr.
Chad Baum <https://www.au.dk/en/show/person/cmb...@btech.au.dk>. The first
presents original survey data from 30 countries with more than 30,000
respondents and was published a few days ago in *Nature Communications*.
Here you can see:

Open access link to the study:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1038/s41467-024-46341-5

Blog post in *Nature Communities*: https://go.nature.com/3TkWP7S

Press release from Aarhus University:
https://btech.au.dk/en/research/sections-centres-and-strategic-projects/cet/news/show/artikel/global-south-publics-embrace-radical-climate-solutions

This follows another paper of Chad’s published in *Environmental Politics*
last month presenting an information-framing analysis of public perceptions
in Mexico, the United Kingdom and United States:

https://doi.org/10.1080/09644016.2023.2301262

Both papers address some very hefty research gaps.

Warmly,

Benjamin