Oswald

The group description now states solar geoengineering - but this hasn't
been raised as an issue before, as I believe members are generally clear on
the group's purpose.

Methane (arctic or otherwise) is greenhouse gas removal, normally grouped
with CDR. Just like cirrus cloud thinning is normally grouped with SRM.

As I explained before, in certain circumstances it may be relevant to post
specific CDR content to the (solar) geoengineering group - for example, if
people have questions about drone delivery of aerosols for ISA. In general,
posts should be kept strictly on topic and not cross posted from other
fora.

Andrew Lockley
Moderator
Geoengineering Google group