This link might get you started-
http://www.geosoft.com/media/uploads/resources/technical-notes/montaj_depthtobasement_technote.pdf

Alan Reid has published at least a couple references on Euler you can google
his name with Euler and see what's available on line. Geosoft had a good PDF
file of it's Euler module a few years ago, it might still be in the Geosoft
help section as a guided learning path or under some other name.
Ed

    On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:25 PM, "STELLATADJOUTEU