Hi Geonet,
Checkout this Geonet forum post<bit.ly/2EOieNQ> to see an example of Voxel
smoothing now available in 9.3.
Don't forget to turn on email notifications<bit.ly/2iY45Y7> if you wish to stay
up to date on what's happening in Geonet.
You will need a Geosoft ID to participate in the Geonet forum, but signing up
is easy and does not require a subscription.  Let me know if you have any
questions or problems accessing Geonet in My Geosoft.  And finally, remember
that clicking "reply all" to this email will send a message to the entire
Geonet email list.

Cheers,

Becky Bodger
Community Manager | Geosoft
geosoft.com<http://www.geosoft.com/> | blog<http://blogs.geosoft.com/> |
twitter<http://twitter.com/geosoft> |
linkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/geosoft-inc-> |
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/GeosoftInc> | T +44 1491 835 231

Geosoft Europe Ltd, Registered in England number 2738327. Registered Office: 4
Reading Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7LY. VAT: 614815056. A subsidiary of
Geosoft Incorporated, Toronto, Canada. Contact
info...@geosoft.com<mailto:info...@geosoft.com>

---

Forum archives can be accessed here: http://lyris.geosoft.com/read/?forum=geonet
You are currently subscribed to geonet as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To subscribe to any of our forums, select the User Forum selection on the
Geosoft Community page:
http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/register/
To unsubscribe from any of our forums, select the User Forum on the Geosoft
Community page: http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/unsubscribe/