Hi,
following the discussion about cleaning up the community modules I've
put togheter this wiki page listing community modules along with
whoever has still a stake in them and a column for comments:

http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/May+2011+Community+modules+cleanup

I've tried to merge in David comments and added mine, if you are still
interested in a community module can you do the same and mark youself
as an interested party?

I'd say, let's have people populate this table for one week or so, and then
remove all modules that do not have anyone interested in them?

Cheers
Andrea

Ing. Andrea Aime
GeoSolutions S.A.S.