On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@opengeo.org> wrote:
> Page updated with modules I care about. And question... are we going to
> outright remove the modules from svn... or move them to some other space
> outside the source tree. Reason being that there are a few in there that I
> probably don't want to delete outright.. but wouldn't mind if they were
> outside the source tree. Modules that i probably won't compile any time soon
> but if i want to look up something as a reference don't want to really go
> hunting through the svn repository either.

If they are not recent we could just remove them from 2.1.x and trunk and
leave them on 2.0.x?

If they are recent I guess we could leave them only on trunk or
something like that,
and clean them up later if it needs be?
What worries me about moving them "outside" is that they lose the
connection with
the branch they were meant to be buildable into.

Cheers
Andrea

Ing. Andrea Aime
GeoSolutions S.A.S.