About pull request:

1. All new files already had that project header although I haven't add me
as an author to two of old files which I have only slightly modified. If
that information is required I can make that change.

2. Good to know, I'm going to look if I can find some time to implement
those test cases.

3. No we haven't. Somehow I have skipped that part of the text from
contribution documentation. I just informed my supervisor to read through
that agreement.

Best regards,
Juha Hyvärinen