While looking at Niels' GEOS-7513 fix
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/1601>, Jody noticed that the
ResourceStore work from earlier this year changed the Importer module to
use Resource for FileData. This is one place where se *shouldn't* be using
resource, as FileData represents a file being imported into GeoServer (i.e.
not yet in GeoServer). Importer has a seperate comparable object to deal
with non-File import sources. I can fix Importer to not use Resource in
these places tommorow, but in the mean time we should consider the
GeoServer 2.9.0 release blocked.

In addition:

Kevin - are you able to do the GeoWebCachwe release for 1.9.0, given your
current injury? If not, are you available to do it Andrea? I believe you
have run through the GeoWebCache release before?

Torben