The Windows geoserver-2.10-beta.exe was missing. This occured because the
Windows build box had run out of memory. This is now fixed, and
geoserver-2.10-beta.exe
has been uploaded to ares and sourceforge.

I have done a basic test in a Windows VM, and a default install works fine.

I should have the release anouncement out shortly