Draft blog post here, if anyone wants to take a look:
http://blog.geoserver.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=2702&action=edit

If anyone knows of any other beta testing priorities, please let me know.
Currently I have listed the following priorities for testing:

   - Updated GeoServer Style Editor

<http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/styling/webadmin/index.html#style-editor>
   - Module Status

<http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/rest/api/manifests.html#about-status-format>