So going back to this proposal of last year. I contributed a first batch of code which is inside a new PR. Now this is a new community module that will be fully maintained by me (and fully documented soon as well) so I do not think I technically need approval for the code (although reviews/comments are always more then welcome!) but there are two small changes in the "main module" that I do need approval for. Would there someone will so kind to have a look at them (would only take a few minutes).

These are direct links to the changes in main:

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/2759/commits/6945957a93b326ddaa39ee00c3ca4a707d663aee#diff-ed7269d9c2be90db1cbfde7d0f32d751

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/2759/commits/6945957a93b326ddaa39ee00c3ca4a707d663aee#diff-5fac1624412cebb8475c6e0fee6fd17c

Kind Regards

Niels