Nuno,

I have tested and merged your fix.

The default geometry test setup is quite complicated and might break the automatic conversion to online tests. If you plan to update the conversion to support this test, please create a Jira issue for this task.

I will run geoserver-master-app-schema-online-test once geoserver-master has built.

Kind regards,
Ben.