Hi Alessio,

Thanks for your answer. It is strange, but I need to comment out this code for it to work at all, just the same as my client. Otherwise geoserver does not log me in (although the logging in process on google/github works fine). Do you have any idea why this could be?

Also, can you give me an example of how I can reproduce the problem you have without that block of code, so I can figure out a solution that works for both of us.

Finally, do you know why I get the names of java classes showing up next to the log-in form? (see attached photo)

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Niels