Hello Andrea,

I’ve taken a bit of time to look into the NSIS ‘world’ and when I look at the
script, it seems is requires file base on the location the script file if
located.

However, it looks like these files are scattered across the repo, which
requires me to create a copy of these file for testen the setup script.

I was wondering whether this is a required, as the automated build system
creates this required set of files first and then compiles the script in the
same location.

As said, the file are also (partially) available across the repo, so pointing
to them (using relative path names) from within the script file, will not
required a special copy of that data.
However, I don’t know how the setup is created by you (of the build system) at
this time.

Can you give me some info, about how you create the setup at your end?
Regards,
Ronald Hoek
Application Developer