Van: Rahkonen Jukka (MML) <jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 mei 2018 10:32
Aan: Ronald Hoek <ronald.h...@componentagro.nl>;
geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: Re: Extend Windows Installer features

Hi,

The community edition of the wrapper is not available for 64 bit Windows
https://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/download.jsp. However, I do not
really know if  there is continuous interaction between the wrapper and JVM
once the service is installed so that they must be of the same architecture.
Perhaps it if possible to use 32 bit wrapper and still run the service with 64
bit JVM. But if I remember right the user must select 32 bit JVM for running
the Geoserver installer and switching to 64 bit JVM would require some tweaking
if it is possible. I try to find some time for a few tests.

This comes actual with Java 9 and above because they are not available as 32
bit versions.

-Jukka Rahkonen-