Hi All,

I have to agree with Rahkonen Jukka that the GeoServer translation is not
something simple, and a student (beginner) would not be able to do it in an
acceptable way.

As for the alternative methods to make it work, I have a blog post since
2016 teaching how to delete the "GeoServerApplication_en_properties" files,
however my question is:

"Why leave something in GeoServer that is not correct?"

Why not withdraw until the translation is 100% complete? Not all Brazilians
who download GeoServer access my blog, and find out how to fix this problem.

Today the file "GeoServerApplication_en_properties" is very bad as it mixes
3 languages (Portuguese, English and Spanish). I honestly do not understand
why the resistance of removing the files, considering that it is not a
translation of pt- BR.

I unfortunately do not have the time to do the translation, otherwise I
would have done it!

Best regards,

Fernando Quadro
http://www.fernandoquadro.com.br