+1

Brad

From: Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 7:41 AM
To: GeoServer <geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Geoserver-devel] proposal: Approve up to $1000 to support code sprint
participants

I would like to ask the GeoServer PSC to approve the following proposal:

Approve up to $1000 to support code sprint participants.

Our budget for the year is outlined here
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#OSGeo_Projects>  where we asked
the that $1000 be made available for general project expenses. While I had kind
of hoped to make our contributors tshirts funding this code sprint is far more
important.

We tend to focus on technical proposals via GSIP, for this one can I ask PSC
members to respond to the email by the end of the week Oct 12th:

*       Alessio Fabiani
*       Andrea Aime
*       Ben Caradoc-Davies
*       Brad Hards
*       Ian Turton
*       Jody Garnett +1 (Initial motion)
*       Jukka Rahkonen
*       Kevin Smith
*       Simone Giannecchini

--