+1.

Thanks very much, Jody, for your efforts getting the code sprint organised and funded.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 10/10/2018 09:41, Jody Garnett wrote:
I would like to ask the GeoServer PSC to approve the following proposal:

*Approve up to $1000 to support code sprint participants.*

Our budget for the year is outlined here
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#OSGeo_Projects> where we
asked the that $1000 be made available for general project expenses. While
I had kind of hoped to make our contributors tshirts funding this code
sprint is far more important.

We tend to focus on technical proposals via GSIP, for this one can I ask
PSC members to respond to the email by the end of the week Oct 12th:

    - Alessio Fabiani
    - Andrea Aime
    - Ben Caradoc-Davies
    - Brad Hards