Hi

I can see all the GDAL raster types and can complete the form for
creation of a MrSID or ECW store. However, when I Save, the screen
doesn't revert to the Publish screen, yet no errors are returned. I have
to click Cancel. Nevertheless, the store does appear in the list of
stores, yet I cannot create a layer from it. Even on verbose, there's
nothing obvious in the logs.

Geoserver 2.2.4

Any known issues with this version of Geoserver? I'd appreciate any tips.

I really need to get this working so I can use the MrSIDs as level 0 of
an Image pyramid layer and geotiffs generated by gdal_retile as the
pyramid layers, thus avoiding having to generate a massive level 0 of
geotiffs.

--
thanks in advance

Gavin