Van: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] Namens Andrea Aime
Verzonden: woensdag 17 juli 2013 16:52
Aan: Roel De Nijs
CC: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Geoserver-users] SLD: WellKnownName based on property?

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Roel De Nijs
<roel.den...@aquafin.be<mailto:roel.den...@aquafin.be>> wrote:
Is it possible to have the WellKnownName of a mark be dependent on a property
name (or using the recode filter function)? Based on a few experiments I think
it's not possible...

Hmm... no, it is actually possible.
There is also an example showing the usage of a function in it here:
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-extensions/substitution.html

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf