I'm running:

GeoServer

   - Version 2.3.5
   - Git Revision c188008c5c5ff428c39c78e41a244b4f8ef40f68
   - Build Date 18-Aug-2013 05:37
   - GeoTools Version 9.5 (rev 67310bfba81183ea2fa6e083b90066012d7c9678)
   - GeoWebCache Version 1.4-M20130509a (rev
   05467ecca1592aa9b2dafc1f4aa5845650feea21)

GeoWebCaceh

   - GeoWebCache version 1.4.0, build
   1.4.x/8f233ad51576c87476054998a05ef36e21addd33