Från: wiltomap [mailto:wilt...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 13 januari 2016 09:01
Till: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: Re: [Geoserver-users] Displaying SVG external graphic issue

Edward,

Thanks for help!

Yes, I can indeed display the SVG symbol in my browser with the URL.

The question remains: *why do PNG files display correctly and SVG files
don't* (both being placed in the same directory)? I would prefer solving this
issue rather than having two different directories for PNG files and SVG
files...

I tested storing the SVG file in the same directory as SLDs and using a
relative path to call the file. This works but the symbol displayed is not
good. It seems to be distorted...

SVG file :

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5244885/svg_file.png>

SVG file as displayed in QGIS :