Hello all,

I have some issues with my connection PostGIS - GeoServer, when it comes to Postgis views. I have created many *MATERIALIZED VIEW* with geometry or geography fields. These fields can be found in the geometry_ or geography_columns views, with the correct projection data. When I'm visualizing these on QGis, the only issue is due to the lack of ID on these views : but I can select a field being unique, so no real issue.

When it comes to GeoServer, I can't see a single table proposed in the layers to be published, while all the tables from this database are listed. All my tables AND materialized views are in the geometry_ geography_comlumns with correct metadata, but only tables are shown when choosing tables to be published.

The owner of views is the correct owner for all tables and GeoServer link to Postgres. Here are some screenshots.
Do you know how I can deal with this issue? Thanks !!

Gabriel