Hi Gabriel,

you can paste a SQL Statement that's aiming on the materialized View. I`m using
materialized Views in that way, there's no need for building a table.

Cheers, Guido

Guido Blome

Bundesstadt Bonn
Amt für Bodenmanagement und Geoinformation
Stadthaus, Berliner Platz 2, 53111 Bonn
Telefon +49(0)2 28.77 3009
Telefax +49(0)2 28.77 2618
E-Mail guido.bl...@bonn.de<mailto:guido.bl...@bonn.de>