From: Nuno Oliveira [mailto:nuno.olive...@geo-solutions.it]
Sent: September 21, 2016 10:28
To: Kevin Berger; Andrea Aime
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] GeoServer Clustering - Embedded Brokers

Hi,

The ERROR line in the log is a "false error" that log should actually be a INFO.
Debugging the embedded broker is not very easy since he don't have access
to ActiveMQ web console.

In fact you can consider the broker is correctly enable if you have something
like this:

21 Sep 17:17:50 ERROR [cluster.impl] - Started the embedded brokerURI:
BrokerService[f088d295-ab15-470a-a45e-bba8cc3fad8a]
21 Sep 17:17:50 INFO [cluster.client] - Connecting...
21 Sep 17:17:50 INFO [cluster.impl] - Using brokerURI:
vm://f088d295-ab15-470a-a45e-bba8cc3fad8a?create=false&waitForStart=5000
21 Sep 17:17:50 INFO [cluster.client] - Registration...
21 Sep 17:17:50 INFO [cluster.client] - Impossible to register GeoServer with
destination, waiting...
21 Sep 17:17:50 INFO [cluster.client] - Waiting for registration...(1/3)
21 Sep 17:17:50 WARN [TransportConnection.Transport] - Transport Connection to:
tcp://127.0.0.1:58474 failed: java.io.EOFException
21 Sep 17:18:00 INFO [cluster.client] - Registration...
21 Sep 17:18:00 INFO [cluster.client] - Now GeoServer is registered with the
destination
21 Sep 17:18:00 INFO [cluster.server] - Activating JMS Catalog event
publisher...
21 Sep 17:18:00 INFO [cluster.server] - Activating JMS Catalog event
publisher...

Regards,

Nuno Oliveira