The GeoServer team is happy to announce
releases of GeoServer 2.10-RC1:
This release candidate is intended for testing and feedback, and is not
recommended for production systems.
- Please try out the new GeoServer Style Editor
a great new workflow, with tabs to for data, publishing, preview and
attribute reference. No more running off to layer preview, or to edit layer
in the middle of defining your style.
- The CSS Extension has two new features to try out, support for nested
and rendering transform
- Please double check any deployments using WMS Cascade
New features and highlights:
- The macOS DMG is now signed by the Open Source Geospatial Foundation.
- Aaron Waddell reported an XXE vulnerability in the GeoTools library
which has been resolved (and is used by GeoServer).
- GeoWebCache can now use MBTiles, including vector tiles.
- The default security configuration restricts data editing, requiring
administrator access for the use of the WFS-T Transaction operation.
- Several fix/improvements in coverage view support for multiband
sources and associated SLD band selection optimizations
- WMTS multidimensional extension fixes for GetHistogram and
- For additional information refer to release notes (2.10-RC1
Thanks to everyone who took part in the code-freeze, the monthly bug
stomps, or pulling together this release. Now it is your turn, please
download GeoServer 2.10-RC1 today and let us know what you think!
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
Geoserver-users mailing list