Hi,

It doesn’t appear that the guttering setting is entirely working for mapbox
vector tiles (I’m using the 2.10 snapshot with the vector tiles extension).
Even though I set the gutter to zero, I still see negative pixel coordinates
and coordinates greater than 256 when I look at the coordinates coming down
from the server.  The tile size is set to 256.  Is there someway to turn
guttering entirely off, so the features are clipped at the tile boundaries?

Also, I found what appears to be a violation of the mapbox vector tile spec.
See  https://github.com/mapbox/vector-tile-spec/tree/master/2.1.  When I look
at the geojson for a tile I can see one feature with a small rectangle geometry
which is sliver-like.  When I look at the same tile in its mapbox format, I get
a polygon with the start position, then another position, and then the start
position.  The thinness of the rectangle must collapse to the same pixel.  So
basically what is being served down as a polygon is actually line-like
(starting at a point, going to another point, and then going straight back to
the same point).  To have a valid polygon there must be at least two positions
between the start-end coordinate.  I’ve had to filter these polygons out, since
their ring orientation is undefined.

Should I mention this problem as a bug??

Cheers,
Tom Cuthill