We have a "geoserver feature frenzy" presentation coming up at foss4g. Last
time we asked the user list what features they found the most valuable (and
had some surprises like the number of people who found the oracle database
support vital).

This year I would like to cast a wider net - please help out by sharing any
"wow I did not know geoserver could do that" experiences!
--
Jody Garnett