Hi Cliff,

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Cliff Lau <sin....@norrtalje.se> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have some problem about publishing imagepyramid with GeoServer.

Did you check this documentation to see if you skipped something needed?
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/imagepyramid/imagepyramid.html

> I built my pyramid imagery with GDAL from QGIS and i filled in properties
> file for all different levels.

Which properties files are you referring too? (Do you mean datastore and
indexer?)
Can you share some sample of them with their content?

Are you using shapefile (default) or DB?

> When I came to GeoServer and created a layer for the imagepyramid then the
> preview image became just black.
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5330764/imagepyramid_black.png>
>
> I guess there is some problem for GeoServer to access the raster pictures
> because when created the layer and updated "compute from native bounds"
> there was nothing happened.
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5330764/
> imagepyramid_nativebound.png>
>
> The settings of properties files at different level is checked and the
> setting of the layer seemed okey so I do not know what the problem is. I
> did
> change something of the projection file so that GeoServer can recognise the
> Native SRS though.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what i did wrong? Thanks in advance.

Do you have any log reporting something about that?
(you may consider raising it to Geotools developer if nothing obvious is
spotted and then repeat the "black result" request to see if any raster
tile is actually accessed.

Please, let us know.

Best Regards,
Daniele

> Best regards,
> Cliff
>

> --

> userlist-guidelines.html
>
> Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Regards,
Daniele Romagnoli
==
GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
for more information.
==

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
Senior Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il
loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio,
per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo
messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di
darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio
stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od
utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
(Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
information in this message that has been received in error. The sender
does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.