I am trying to install ECW extension in geoserver in Centos 6. I had followed
the instruction from here
https://halukapaydin.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/install-geoserver-with-ecw-support-on-centos-7-0-1406-64-bit/
As given in the link, I got this output

ECW …..
JP2ECW …
When i type gdalinfo --formats | grep ECW Also, i had installed java8,
apache tomcat 8.5.12 and geoserver 2.9.4. After installing geoserver, i had
installed CRS definitions and set the env called 'GDAL_DATA'in the path
/etc/init/tomcat.conf And when i tried installing native libraries i could
not see any libraries for centos 6 form here
http://demo.geo-solutions.it/share/github/imageio-ext/releases/1.1.X/1.1.16/native/gdal/linux/.
But still i had downloaded the imageio-ext for centos5.8 and copied to
WEB-INF/lib and restarted tomcat but extension was not enabled. Am i doing
anything wrong? Any help would be appreciated