Kathi,

if I request a single type, the response seems better:
http://bolegweb.geof.unizg.hr:2017/geoserver/ows?service=wfs&version=2.0.0&request=describeFeaturetype&typename=proplant:obs_all

I think you have some app-schema types in there. Did any of them specify the WFS schema in schemaURI?

If look at gn:GeographicalName, I see the WFS schema jar import:
http://bolegweb.geof.unizg.hr:2017/geoserver/ows?service=wfs&version=2.0.0&request=describeFeaturetype&typename=gn:GeographicalName

Kind regards,
Ben.