Hi Niels,

I wrote some code in geoserver for myself to conveniently export the jdbc
catalog back to the file system. I found a way to do this easily by firing
a bunch of catalog change events to the file system catalog. However, I am
not sure to make it easily available to end users at this point, I assume
that just giving you the code won't be very helpful for you. Perhaps we can
work something out if you are interested.

Copied in this conversation is my colleague Nicolas, and we are very much
interested in the JDBCConfig especially on the work to optimize how it
handles resource caching. This would be the best for our system if we can
make it perform faster.

In the mean time, however, we are more interested on how we can bring back
the JDBC Catalog to XML to make our PROD Environment faster as a
workaround. We'd appreciate getting the code you wrote for yourself and try
to do something with it. We'll probably add a few things here and there to
make it work for our scenarion and communicate that back to you.
Are you able to share the work you've done on Exporting JDBC Catalog back
to XML?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Kind regards,