Hi Niels,

So I was trying out the Java class you shared. Here is what I did;
-> copied theJDBCexport into geoserver/WEB-INF/classes/
-> restarted the Tomcat
-> Tried to invoke the class on the browser with the following URLs;

http://host:port/geoserver/jdbcexport resulted into 404 Not Resource not
found
http://host:port/geoserver/rest/jdbcexport resulted into 403 Error
(Forbidden) Note that I'm logged into Geoserver as Admin

Is this the correct procedure I should use with this class?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Kind regards,
Steve Omondi