From: dineshkcube [mailto:din...@kcubeconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 6:33 PM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] Multidimensional netCDF to TopoJSON in GeoServer

I need to send the netCDF file from the Geoserver to the client as vector
tiles such as TopoJSON or GeoJSON. Please let me know the answer for the
below questions. Thanks.

1.      Could the multidimensional netCDF file be converted to TopoJSON?
2.      Could the TopoJSON or GeoJSON file be uploaded using any Geoserver
store?

  _____

Sent from the GeoServer - User mailing list archive
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html>  at
Nabble.com.