From: br...@frogmouth.net [mailto:br...@frogmouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 9:08 PM
To: 'dineshkcube' <din...@kcubeconsulting.com>;
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Multidimensional netCDF to TopoJSON in
GeoServer

While you could vectorise the data on the server, its far from clear what
you are trying to achieve here.

If you've gone from "vector tiles are efficient" to "use vector tiles for
netcdf-derived coverages", then I think that is unfortunate, and you really
need to express what you are trying to express in your system.

Brad