From: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Andrea
Aime
Sent: Thursday, 22 February 2018 7:25 PM
To: Brad Hards <br...@frogmouth.net>
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Exception with WFS requests

Hi Brad,

GeoFence and authkey are community modules built only along the nightly, so
SNAPSHOT is all one can get.

Cheers

Andrea

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:48 AM, <br...@frogmouth.net
<mailto:br...@frogmouth.net> > wrote:

Versions need to match. 2.12.2-SNAPSHOT is not the same as 2.12.2.  I’d suggest
checking your geoserver and extensions match exactly.

Brad

<mailto:Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Regards,

Andrea Aime

==
GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
for more information.
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o nel/i
file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro utilizzo
è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità
indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne
il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di
procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro
sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità diverse,
costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the
attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative
Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in
accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution,
or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except
previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail
and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The
sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy
or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, viruses, etc.