Deal All,

I am trying to find the sldservice community module for Geoserver  2.12.

I have looked here:

Other community modules are there but not the sldservice one.

I tried installing sldservice version 2.11 with Geoserver 2.12.2 but
Geoserver would not start.

Does anyone know if seldservice works with version 2.12.2 and where I could
download the jar file?

Thank you,

Aphelele Dlayiya
engaging tech sites,!