From: Aphelele Dlayiya <aphelele.dlay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2018 4:53 PM
To: Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] SLD Service Community Module 2.12

Deal All,

I am trying to find the sldservice community module for Geoserver  2.12.

I have looked here:
<http://ares.boundlessgeo.com/geoserver/2.12.x/community-latest/>
http://ares.boundlessgeo.com/geoserver/2.12.x/community-latest//

Other community modules are there but not the sldservice one.

I tried installing sldservice version 2.11 with Geoserver 2.12.2 but Geoserver
would not start.

Does anyone know if seldservice works with version 2.12.2 and where I could
download the jar file?

Thank you,

Aphelele Dlayiya