From: Cindy Copp [mailto:ci...@cnt.org]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 8:52 AM
To: Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>;
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Login Message: Invalid username/password
combination.

Thanks Ben.  I have been out of the office, hence my tardy reply!

Our IT guy re-installed the program, he did not move anything over.  I will try
your initial suggestion.

Thanks again.
Cindy

Cindy Copp
Senior GIS Analyst Project Manager
Center for Neighborhood Technology
17 N. State Street Suite 1400, Chicago, IL 60602
773.269.4058 (direct
cnt.org | facebook | twitter | newsletter | support