From: Tripple Tee
Sent: Friday, 10 August 2018 8:10 AM
To: Rahkonen Jukka (MML); geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Geoserver-users] CPU drain

Thanks Jukka,

Thanks for the link, I do think I have it wrong somewhere.

The shape files I am using are indeed from NaturalEarth.
https://www.naturalearthdata.com/http//www.naturalearthdata.com/download/10m/physical/ne_10m_land.zip
https://www.naturalearthdata.com/http//www.naturalearthdata.com/download/10m/physical/ne_10m_minor_islands.zip
or
https://www.naturalearthdata.com/http//www.naturalearthdata.com/download/10m/physical/ne_10m_ocean.zip

Not sure if my Bounding box is correctly published. I press “Compute from data”
Native and Lat/Long bounding box are same
MinX: -179.9999 MinY: -89.9999 MaxX: 180 MaxY: 83.6341

This is what layer preview show

Look like the earth was render twice
Other setting while creating new layer is by default, the Coordinate Refernece
System: EPSG:4326

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10