Hi list,

I have an issue when I try to create an imagemosaic from tif files, but teh
same files I can ingest them if I don't use a datastore.properties files. So
creating only a shapefile that stors the the data for the rasters works.

The error message is like this:

    Could not list layers for this store, an error occurred retrieving them:
Failed to create reader from file:chirps and hints Hints: EXECUTOR_SERVICE =
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@155604df[Running, pool size = 0,
active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0] REPOSITORY =
org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@10dee30e System defaults:
FILTER_FACTORY = FilterFactoryImpl FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true
FEATURE_FACTORY = org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@7bc10d84
FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING = http LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT = true
COMPARISON_TOLERANCE = 1.0E-8 STYLE_FACTORY = StyleFactoryImpl
GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY = GridCoverageFactory TILE_ENCODING = null

In the logs it also says :
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to create reader from file:chirps and
hints Hints:
  EXECUTOR_SERVICE =
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@155604df[Running, pool size = 0,
active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
  REPOSITORY       = org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@10dee30e

System defaults:
  FILTER_FACTORY                   = FilterFactoryImpl

  FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true

  FEATURE_FACTORY                  =
org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@7bc10d84
  FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING        = http

  LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT              = true

  COMPARISON_TOLERANCE             = 1.0E-8

  STYLE_FACTORY                    = StyleFactoryImpl

  GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY            = GridCoverageFactory

    TILE_ENCODING                  = null

I have given write permissions to the flder that contains the files r and
still I have the same error message.

Any clues about what is causing this?

Kind regards,
Corina