-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Maria Krommyda via Geoserver-users
[mailto:geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Lähetetty: 21. elokuuta 2018 11:09
Vastaanottaja: Ian Turton <ijtur...@gmail.com>
Kopio: geoserver-users <Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: [Geoserver-users] Σχετ: WFS query with limit and offset

Thank you very much for this clarification.

Is there a document/tutorial where I can find all the parameters that can be
used in a GeoServer URI when querying the data?

Best regards,
Maria.

Στις 7:12 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 20 Αυγούστου 2018, ο/η Ian Turton
<ijtur...@gmail.com<mailto:ijtur...@gmail.com>> έγραψε:

If you don't specify a sort column(s) you will get the features in FID order
which may or may not be fixed depending on the backend. I would always set the
sort attribute when paging.

Ian

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 14:32, Maria Krommyda