I have a geoserver to post GFS data running on AWS  without issues. Problem
is I need to migrate this account to another one as the original one is
being closed (long story).
The original setup has three instances one for the master another for the
slave and another for ssh access.
I did images of each instance and launched them on the new account, I
configured all networks on the same way as in the original. everything seems
to work fine until I do the harvesting I get this:

* Could not resolve host: text
* Closing connection 0
000*   Trying 10.0.0.5...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to 10.0.0.5 (10.0.0.5) port 8080 (#1)
* Server auth using Basic with user 'user'
> POST
> /geoserver/rest/workspaces/global/coveragestores/gfs_025/external.imagemosaic
> HTTP/1.1
> Host: 10.0.0.5:8080
> Authorization: Basic blablhblhablahblahblahblahlah

* upload completely sent off: 38 out of 38 bytes
< HTTP/1.1 500
< Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 15:37:11 GMT
< Connection: close
<
Failed to create reader from file:data/global/gfs_025 and hints Hints:
  REPOSITORY       = org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@dsf8ds98fa
  EXECUTOR_SERVICE =
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@9879afdsad[Running, pool size = 0,
active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
System defaults:
  LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT              = true
  STYLE_FACTORY                    = StyleFactoryImpl
  GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY            = GridCoverageFactory
    TILE_ENCODING                  = null
  FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true
  FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING        = http
  COMPARISON_TOLERANCE             = 1.0E-8
  FILTER_FACTORY                   = FilterFactoryImpl
  FEATURE_FACTORY                  =
org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@ds876ydsaf
* Closing connection 1

Any Idea of what may be happening?