From: Ville Koivisto <ville.koivi...@kuntotekniikka.fi>
Sent: Monday, 21 January 2019 6:36 PM
To: 'GeoServer Mailing List List' <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Geoserver-users] Serving real time data with Geoserver - what's
the go-to solution?

Dear list,

If you're willing I would like to hear your thoughts about the best
alternative for serving real time data with Geoserver. I've searched info
from different forums and so far I'm thinking Geomesa integrated to
Geoserver would be the go-to solution (https://www.geomesa.org/).

Can anyone share any experiences with Geomesa for producing a proprietary
web map service for clients needing real time data? Any other alternatives
for Geomesa that we might want to take a look at?

Best regards,

Ville Koivisto

+35840 701 4283

GIS Expert