-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Richard Douglas Hodge Alavedra <richard.ho...@utec.edu.pe>
Lähetetty: torstai 23. tammikuuta 2020 0.10
Vastaanottaja: Rahkonen Jukka (MML) <jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-users] Install

Yes, I'm working on Windows, but were do I paste that? on CMD? Because I tried
pasting it on CMD console and nothing happens, and after I tried the
startup.bat and said Unsuccessful

.

El mié., 22 ene. 2020 a las 17:04, Rahkonen Jukka (MML)
(<jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi<mailto:jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>>)
 escribió:
If the startup script does not find Java automatically it might be easiest to
open the file and edit it a bit. If you are on Windows do it here:

@echo off
rem
rem Startup Script for GeoServer
rem

cls
echo Welcome to GeoServer!
echo.
set error=0
SET JAVA_HOME=”path_to_your_java”
…

On Linux the syntax is (I hope)

export JAVA_HOME=path_to_your_java

Of course you must have Java on your machine.

-Jukka Rahkonen-