Hi Jukka,

Thanks for your reply. I agree it's the output format (text/plain) that is
limited, it only returns one pixel value as shown below, which is what I
expect, but for all the bands specified not just for one band.

NCOLS 1
NROWS 1
XLLCORNER 35.33014055103961
YLLCORNER -0.37604292845288256
CELLSIZE 0.12505390933382404
NODATA_VALUE 0.047.39631271362305

What I'm interested in is the highlighted text above. I expected that for
every every band I specify in the rangesubset element below, I should get 3
pixel value e.g

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/ows?service=WCS&version=2.0.1&request=GetCoverage&coverageId=icon__relhum_2m_000&subset=Lat(-0.361648)&subset=Long(35.289658)&format=text/plain&
rangesubset=Band2,Band3,Band4

I should get

NCOLS 1
NROWS 1
XLLCORNER 35.33014055103961
YLLCORNER -0.37604292845288256
CELLSIZE 0.12505390933382404
NODATA_VALUE 0.047.39631271362305,47.39631271362305, 47.39631271362305

But I only returns one value. Output form application/gml+xml is not
supported, it returns the error below

[image: image.png]
Adding this feature to Geoserver WCS output format would really be
beneficial, because I don't have to use WPS to access pixel values.

So my current solution is to loop from my script for the number of band
provided in my source image, it takes sometime, but achieves what I want.

Regards
Erick