Hi Jukka,

I'm using a multiband GeoTiff (GTiff), which I uploaded to Geoserver and
interested in getting x,y coordinates, pixel values using WCS.

There is an option to retrieve pixel value of specified bands separated by
commas, for the rangesubset element. What I'm not sure of, is if it support
several bands with text/plain as an output format

I expected to get an output like an array, but the element rangesubset
always returns a single value for the first band provided and not the rest.

Is there another input format, geoserver extension or output format that I
should use? I have tried specifying rangesubset several times, but I get an
error (shown below) that text/plain output format does support arrays.

[image: image.png]
Regards
Erick