De : Mauricio Vieira Cardoso Filho <mcard...@topocart.com.br>
Envoyé : 15 décembre 2021 08:58
À : geoserver-users <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : [Geoserver-users] Geoserver not running

Hi,

I recently started a request for help, however, I had to be away from the
service due to other issues. But now I returned and the problem got worse.

In addition to not being able to read the data directory specified in the
web.xml, now I have another problem that the geoserver cannot connect to the
postgree database.

I use jdbc extension, and nothing in the configuration has changed. Simply all
geoserver stopped running. (see image below):

[Captura de tela de 2021-12-15 10-42-52.png]

What can I say on the subject:

- All permissions on the pointed data folder are for tomcat user and group;
- All content is readable;
- username and password to connect to the bank is ok (credentials are correct)
- the bank is on the same server as the application (it was trying to address
it by ip address and by localhost).
- I have a base of two geoservers in the same directory (/dados/geoserverv and
/dados/geoserveri), one of which is working perfectly with the same settings.
- I've deployed a new war many times.

Attached, I'll send my catalina.out if it's any help in assessing the issues
and the possibility of sending some guidance.
Maurício Vieira Cardoso Filho
Gerente TI Infra
Tel: +556137995051
email : mcard...@topocart.com.br<mailto:mcard...@topocart.com.br>;